- Ideal for growing herbs, peppers and tomatoes from seed.
- 12 cells per seed tray
- Ideal for using with an indoor herb growing system
- Clear lid shows how the seeds are growing
- Seed trays with lid available online – Full details on Amazon
A key advantage of using a seed tray is that you will help your seeds sprout in the quickest possible way.
Linked to this having individual cells will make it easier to move the ‘plugs’ when they grow and plant them in larger containers.
For best results use a heat mat
I always try to get my seeds to sprout as quickly as possible, which is where a heat mat will make all the difference.
For example the picture below shows the results of basil seeds after just 1 week. Where the ones on the left were simply planted in a ‘kitchen herb growing pot, and the ones on the right in seed trays with lids on top of a heat mat.
In addition the advantage of using lids (as well as warming the seeds) is that the soil will retain moisture. More details on the heat mat used
Seed trays with lids
- Preservation of heat and humidity and permeable to light.
- The growth of seedlings can be seen clearly through the transparent lid.
- They have drainage holes at the bottom of each cell for proper drainage.
- Just place a nutrient-rich soil in the garden germination trays and start sowing the seeds.
- Ideal for succulents, tomatoes, peppers, bonsai and small plants, a good helper for your garden life.
Using the seed box can facilitate centralised management, saving time and effort. In addition they are easy to use and have a long service life. The 12 cavities will ensure its practicability in high performance work. The transparent lid can play an insulating role with a moisturizing effect, and does not need plastic film. They are a perfect aid for amateur gardeners and hobbyists.
– Colour: White.
– Material: Plastic.
– Size: Approximately: 18 x 14 x 6 cm/7.1 x 5.5 x 2.4 inches (length x width x height).
– Retains heat and moisture and is permeable to light.
– The growth of seedlings can be seen clearly through the transparent lid.
– They have drainage holes at the bottom of each cell for proper drainage.
– Simply place a nutrient-rich soil in the garden germination trays and start sowing the seeds.
– Ideal for succulents, tomatoes, peppers, bonsai and small plants, a good helper for your garden life.
1 x pack of 10 starter seedling trays with dome and 12 cell bases for bonsai gardening – white.