The kitchen herb planter kit
If you want to grow herbs at home then the kitchen herb garden kit is very simple and easy to use.
- Put some seeds in the soil in the pots
- Wait for them to grow
- And then water and use
How does it work – why grow your own herbs?
One of the most important ingredients in cooking are herbs – and fresh herbs make a real difference to the flavour of meals and drinks.
It is very easy to grow herbs in your kitchen and this unit is a very simple way to get started.
- Set of three pots.
- Each planter is 10.5cm W x 10cm H.
- Tray: 10cm x 31.5cm x 2.5cm.
- Color is Matte White.
But… why not try a few other herbs?
A key advantage of growing your own herbs is that you can grow varieties not often available in shops.
For example why not try :
- Holy Basil – Ideal to grow if you like cooking spicy Thai dishes.
- Lemon Basil – Ideal for South Asian or North East African Dishes.
- Thai Basil – Ideal for Thai, Laos or Vietnamese Recipes
- Orange Mint – Ideal for salads and Mexican recipes like Salsa
The seeds are available online and will make a real difference to cooking, Using the kitchen herb garden kit they are easy to grow.
A Kitchen herb garden & light
The kitchen herb garden kit will work but a key item to focus on is light.
The kitchen herb garden kit doesn’t take up much space and will fit easily on an indoor window sill
– but if you don’t get that much light why not try growing it on a shelf using an indoor grow light (like the growling light bars shown on the right)
About the kitchen herb garden kit
Decorative and Functional
Fill these pots with fresh herbs, succulents or flowers. The labels can be used with liquid or normal chalk to label your plant.
Elegant herb pot holders with tray and 1/4” drain holes that allow plants to drain of excess water into the draining tray, making it easy to clean.
DIMENSIONS – Set of three pots. Each planter is 4.25” W x 4” H. Tray: 12.5” L x 4” W x 1” H.
Having a garden party? This pot with tray can be used as a caddy to hold your utensils and napkins. Be creative with these planters and add a rustic touch to your party!