Hydroponics or Aquaponics ?
Ideal for any allotment, garden, balcony..
If you want to maximum amount of crop from your allotment then aquaponics or hydroponics could be the ideal solution for you.
What is the difference?
An aquaponics system is simply a way of combining hydroponics (where you grow plants in water) with aquaculture (which is simply a way of growing fish, crayfish or prawns).
Great if you want an easy way to grow organic crops with fantastic returns.
The Top 3 DIY Plans
Easy way to see how it works is to have a look at the Top 3 DIY guides below.:
- DIY Hydroponics Plan12 different ways to start a hydroponics system.
- DIY Hydroponic Garden Plan12 different ways to start a hydroponics system.
- Aquaponic GardeningIdeal if you are new to Aquaponics. Both a Hardcover and kindle version
- Woodworking PlansOver 16000 woodworking plans (shed, cold frame, etc.)
- DIY Aquaponics PlanHow to build an aquaponic system at home