- Very easy to install and use
- Great for shelved units
- Ideal for growing seeds and small plants
- More details on Amazon
These are the lights I use to grow herbs, tomatoes and peppers from seed indoors. Easy to stick to the underside of shelves, as shown in the picture (although I do tend to use string as the tape doesn’t really stick)
Growing Light Bars details
- SMALL & EXQUISITE DESIGN: The growing light bars have integrated T5 Grow light Tube. Made of aluminum and clear PC cover which is good for heat dissipation and high efficiency. Input voltage AC85-265V, you can power it by Main electricity directly with 150cm power cord.
- Red/Blue LED: The high quality 6 blue LED chips are to assist your plants to absorb much more energy of chlorophyll synthesis, to help them to germinate. Also super bright 18 red LED chips contributes to effectively enhances the photosynthesis of your plants, in germination, flowering, better results
- Multi-connections. Comes with 1pc extended to 100cm connect cable, 2 pcs seamless connectors to connect multiple tubes. And there are 2 pcs safety covers to cover the joints for more secure. The grow light tube can be used singly or multiple in together.
- Easy Installation: It’s easy for you to finish your setup with the supplied super strong Double-sided adhesive pads or screws or cable ties.
- Widely Use: This grow lamp is suitable for the indoor plant seedlings grown in a hydroponic greenhouse at your home or your office. It helps to accelerate the growth of different plants for all stages. Such as succulents, tomatoes, peppers, roses, basil, rosemary, parsley, lime tree, potted plants, flowering plants and any other fruits and vegetables
The easiest way to see how the growing light bars work is to follow the links to Amazon.
Alternatively we do have some videos on our instagram page