Aquaponics 4 You is an instantly downloadable plan showing
- How to build an aquaponic system at home
- Using easy to follow instructions
- Building it at a scale to suit you
- Far cheaper than buying a ready made kit
- With detailed advice on how to manage it day by day
- Such as the best plants, fish, etc.
- More details on the Aquaponics 4 You site
Aquaponics is probably the fastest ‘up and coming’ way to grow Fruit & Vegetables.
Instantly downloaded the DIY Aquaponics Plan will show you ‘step by step’:
- How Aquaponics works
- How to build a system from scratch
- Which fish & plants to grow and how
- How to manage the tank & plants
Containing detailed manuals & videos it will show you how to get started and what to do.
Why is aquaponics so ideal for growing vegetables ?
Aquaponics is simply a way where you combine growing fruit & vegetables with growing fish.
It’s ideal if you
- Don’t have much space
- Would like to ‘Harvest’ vegetables all year round
- Get better yields & crops
- Use less water, without pesticides, at a lower costs but – grow more organic fruit & vegetables
An aquaponic system takes very little space and contains 3 key elements :
1. The fish tank
The core element to your aquaponics kit will be the fish tank. The manual will show you exactly how to make a fish tank to fit in with your objectives
Your fishes are the key to your system (because they provide the food for the plants) & a real ‘step up’ from hydroponics.
You can either simply ‘keep them’ for decoration or grow them to eat or sell (most popular)
- For example some people will grow fish to eat like Tilapia, Carp, Perch and even Trout.
- Whereas others keep them for decoration (or maybe a small ‘commercial side line’) and keep fish like Koi Carp or Goldfish
The manual will show you how to make sure that the water has the right temperature, PH level, light as well as the necessary amount of oxygen to accommodate the fish in good conditions.
2. Water circulation system
Linked to this you will need to install a water pump and circulation system. Yes, you will need to provide the right environment for your fish to thrive – but you also need to get the water (with the nitrates) to flow up to the roots and then back down again.
3. The grow bed
And finally you will need to provide a grow bed (on top of the tank) for your plants, which lets the roots ‘hang’ into your fish tank below.
(and of course you then need to place your system where there is plenty of light)
If you look at our guide to best plants for aquaponics you will see you can grow a wide variety of plants to fit in with your own likes, space (and light)
It sounds a lot more difficult than it is, but the key is to start with a simple plan.
About the Aquaponics 4 You Plan
The Aquaponics 4 You™ manual is an intantly downloaded ‘eBook’ containing the ‘step by step’ DIY Aquaponics Plan and videos showing you how to make your own aquaponics system at home.
The beauty of this diy indoor aquaponics manual is that it’s designed for the absolute beginner so you will know exactly what to do.
For more details, user reviews, how to order & how to start